Research Partners and Collaborators
Iovance Biotherapeutics is actively seeking partnerships for the development of its products. We believe our novel and versatile technology, promising clinical programs and strong intellectual property make us an attractive partnering candidate. We welcome inquiries from corporations, individuals, and academic institutions.
For more information, please contact us.
National Institute of Health/ National Cancer Institute
- Cooperative Research And Development Agreement (CRADA) with Dr. Steven Rosenberg for development of TIL or combination of other agents with TIL for metastatic melanoma, bladder, lung, breast, and HPV-associated cancers and combination therapies
- TIL + PD-1 combination clinical trial to treat melanoma
Moffitt Cancer Center
- TIL + PD-1 combination clinical trial in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- TIL clinical trial in adolescents and young adults with soft tissue sarcoma
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- TIL clinical trials to treat ovarian, sarcomas, pancreatic, and colorectal cancers
- TIL clinical trial to treat triple-negative breast cancer