Iovance Biotherapeutics is actively seeking partnerships for the development and commercialization of its products. We believe our novel and versatile technology, promising clinical programs and strong intellectual property make us an attractive partnering candidate. We welcome inquiries from corporations, individuals, and academic institutions.
For more information, please contact us.
National Institute of Health/ National Cancer Institute
- Cooperative Research And Development Agreement (CRADA) with Dr. Steven Rosenberg for development of TIL or combination of other agents with TIL for metastatic melanoma, bladder, lung, breast, and HPV-associated cancers and combination therapies
- TIL + PD-1 combination clinical trial to treat melanoma
- TIL + PD-L1 combination clinical trial
Moffitt Cancer Center
- TIL + Checkpoint inhibitor combination clinical trial to treat metastatic melanoma
Karolinska Institutet/ PolyBioCept
- TIL clinical trials to treat glioblastoma and pancreatic cancer
MD Anderson Cancer Center
- TIL clinical trials to treat ovarian, sarcomas, and pancreatic cancers